WELCOME TO The 2020/2021 Season! If you haven't experienced the new Stadium Tennis Center, please stop by for a tour featuring:
- Sixteen tennis courts, twelve of which are indoors (October - April) under a state-of-the art dome with excellent lighting and spacious backcourts.
- Professional tennis staff with some of the most talented, personable and engaging tennis professionals in NYC.
- Full-range of junior and adult programs for all ages and levels, a leader in developing and operating tennis programs in New York City and the Hamptons.
- Private lessons, seasonal court rentals, unlimited play memberships, game-arranging, tournaments and adult leagues.
- Convenient complimentary on-site parking.
- A clubhouse with lounge areas, pro shop, café, lockers, showers and bathrooms. Let us cater your next memorable party: birthdays, private events.
Stadium Tennis Center at Mill Pond Park is conveniently located between the 145th Street Bridge and the 155th Street Macombs Dam Bridge on the Bronx bank of the Harlem River just south of Yankee Stadium.
Stadium Tennis Center is easily accessible by public transportation and car. The new Metro North Station at Yankees E153rd is 13 minutes from Grand Central Station. The B and D trains and Number 4, 5, 2, and 3 trains are less than a 10 minute walk from the train stops at Yankee Stadium 161st Street, Grand Concourse 149th Street, and 145th Street and Lenox.