(Effective July 20, 2020 and Updated December 8th, 2020)
The safety and health of our customers and staff is our top priority.
In light of the pandemic, Stadium Tennis Center has taken steps to modify our procedures so that tennis can be played safely. We are following guidelines from NYC Parks, the USTA, the Center for Disease Control, and NY State which are summarized below.
Thank you for your full cooperation in following these guidelines. Please keep in mind that these are initial reopening guidelines and may change based on future advisories. Please respect these new rules for everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the game. We are all in this together. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Anyone not adhering to these guidelines will not be permitted to play or stay on the premises.
- If You Are Sick, or Have Been Exposed to a Sick Person, Please Be Considerate and Stay Home: If you feel sick or have been in contact with a
sick person or anyone who has been infected by COVID-19, please stay at home.
- Six Feet Apart At All Times: All current social distancing measures including maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet apart at all times are in effect on the court and off the court. Please follow social distancing signage and designations.
- Masks: It is mandatory that all persons wear masks upon entering and exiting the facility. All staff including coaches will wear masks at all times and based on the new directive from the CDC, we strongly encourage all players to wear masks on the court while playing. If you are not wearing a mask/face covering, before or after play, you will be asked to put one on or leave the premises.
- Hand Sanitizer Before and After Play: All persons must bring their own hand sanitizer and apply it before and after play. Hand sanitizer will also be available in central locations throughout the tennis center.
- Limit Contact With Doors and Equipment: No sharing of equipment is permitted. Scorecards, benches and water containers have been removed from the courts. Please avoid touching any teaching aids (e.g. hoppers, baskets, balls) and surfaces (e.g. net, net posts, court doors). Only pros may pick up balls during a lesson. Maintenance staff cleans the facility throughout the day and again at night when the facility is closed.
- Clubhouse: For your safety, the Clubhouse is closed and may only be used on a very limited basis to check in with the Front Desk or make an inquiry. No congregating is permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Remember to Bring Your Own Water Bottle: Water will not be provided on the court, so please remember to bring your own.
- New Balls: While there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be transmitted through tennis balls, we encourage you to use new balls each time you play.
- Advance Reservations: The best way to reserve a court or book a lesson or program is to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-665-
- Maximum Occupancy Inside the Bubble: No more than 36 persons may be inside the Bubble. Once you’ve completed your playing, please do not stay on the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance with the above play guidelines.
We look forward to providing an enjoyable, safe and healthy tennis experience!